who sells flags?

dunefreak

We got our big flag set up for the Rhino and our Dodge from one of the flag vendors on Vendor Row. It's the one typcially in the middle on holiday weekends. It's a husband and wife team, really nice people. Mark picked up a Yamaha flag on e-bay and they mounted it for him. It's probably not the cheapest route, but we haven't had any issues with either flag mounts.

We got the RV flag & pole at Poles and Holders. We put the flag up too early on Prez Day weekend and bent the flag mount. :laughing: Oh well, we don't have an RV right now to mount it on anyway! :(

I'd like to pick up a flag or two for my truck (maybe an american flag and a chevy bowtie flag ??)

Any idea where is best to pick some up preferably in town (Vegas)? :bawl:

Maybe give these peeps a try , who knows, maybe u can get some fancy smancy DDR ones made :laughing:

www.the-flag-makers.com

dunno what kinda prices they got etc. ?? :laughing:

Maybe give these peeps a try , who knows, maybe u can get some fancy smancy DDR ones made :laughing:

www.the-flag-makers.com

dunno what kinda prices they got etc. ?? :bawl:

Thanks Bobby. I submitted a request for a quote for some DDR flags. :laughing:

I think I might just hit up a vendor at Dumont for a flag this weekend. I already went out and bought a U.S. flag tonight, just need a second one to go with it on the other side of the truck. :D

Here is where I got mine, though not in Vegas, there in So Cal

Flags and poles

Same place I got my pole and strobe for the 5th. The strobe can be seen a long ways away. It was cheaper through these guys than the Quartzsite RV show this year too. Got it online, shipped to my house in 3 days. :laughing:

Edited by Sandpirates2

Decent priced custom quad flags from this site, but they don't do the big sizes...

Someone already made a DDR flag, but they do all kinds of custom orders...

http://www.dwflags.com/store/view_product....umontduneriders

This is the site I got my FoxySandChick flag...I need to order that FoxySandSnake flag now :bawl:

You think I don't already know about that place??? :laughing:

Thanks Kristin :laughing: