PIC from Sumo Finals - Sandpirates2

Sandpirates2

:afro: Well it's Sat morning about 6:15am here in Osaka and were getting setup again to shoot today's semi-finals. Thought I'd include some pics. These guys weigh-in at around 325-375lbs and we've seen some of them who go at 425lbs plus. Big SOBs. We found out that they never wash that diaper called a mawashi (ma-wash-e) as they think is removes the wrestler's experience, so some of these guy stink big time. :barf: Its like watching bull elephants push eat other around. Theyve got these combat "slap-down" chicks fighting here too, I'll have to send some of those pics later, theyre bad-a$$es. :beat:

Hope the clean-up is going good and hope to see everyone after next week.

PS. Tell Dune-Monkie that she'd have to hide around here, they love monkeys :duniemonkie: especially for dinner !!! :coocoo:

Grand Champ for Japan - Bad A$$

post-3623-1205530002_thumb.jpg

post-3623-1205530054_thumb.jpg

American - Dude Got His Butt Kicked

post-3623-1205530108_thumb.jpg

Opening of Round 5

post-3623-1205530180_thumb.jpg

:::::::singing:::: fat maaannnn in a little coat....lol..

thats awesome, i remember when i was a kid living in Okinawa, Japan, (dad stationed there) we would go watch these all the time, and go to a baseball game and eat top raman noodles...good stuff...watch out for Binjo ditches...i fell in one once...not good... :coocoo:

:barf: Besides looking ridiculous, two fat guys rubbing up against each other has got to be the worst sport out there. Come on Japan..................get over it already! :coocoo: Edited by maxdout