Thanks PETE & Admin for a awsome front page ....

1BADYFZ

Just wanted to say thanks to pete and who ever else help's create the front page and keeps this site going. That front page of the site has so much usefull information that i know it takes a long time to create and keep updated.

You got all these cool icons and all the latest info that sometime i wonder how the heck you find out, maps, events, pictures.

So to you and the admins thanks for a great site for Dumont and dont think those other's even compare..

THANKS.... :banghead:

he does have a point!! because i have a direct link to the forums....being the post whore that I am....i usually never see the front page

good job Pete!

Same here. Seems like the only time I go there is to find a link to the rules or something for members that are asking.

I've had classes about web page presence, and I think it looks really good. It really tells you what this is all about just at a glance. :banghead::lol:

I agree ... I am on the front page and I didnt have to rig the voting lol

Great job Pete and all involved....

Capt

Thats because of your awesome driving skills :banghead: and a real good photographer! :lol:

:lol: Hey the more of my pics use can you the better! Thats what they are for!!

But yeah it's a pretty awesome front page. You do an awesome job on it Pete!!

:dope:

Edited by sand chick

Hey guys thanks a bunch for all the props and kind words. It's good to hear stuff like this after all the hard work and countless hours I put in on this computer :banghead: to keep the site updated and consistantly fresh and new. :D

Hey guys thanks a bunch for all the props and kind words. It's good to hear stuff like this after all the hard work and countless hours I put in on this computer :laughoff: to keep the site updated and consistantly fresh and new. :D

Ohhhhhhh, Hells yeah brotha. :banghead:

We all appreciate your work. :lol:

:dope: ............. :lol: ............. :foshizz:

Thanks Mang,

R-

atleast you could have added a THANKS PETE after the kiss a$$ symbol... :6pak:

Aughhhh! OK! Thanks Pete, you do a great job. I will continue to praise your leadership, moderating, drinking, web mastering, Photoshop, sweater knitting, driving and tolerance skills. :coffee:

:laughoff::ninja::dunno: