wranglers hockey.

high octane junkie

hmm.. i dunno what to type here now.. the subject pretty much covers it. while you're contemplating an answer for the question in the subject lines for this thread, enjoy this before it gets deleted. thanks:

bouncing_boobs_288x1921.gif

Edited by high octane junkie

You're an a$$, but at least you're a hockey loving a$$.

I would love to go, especially considering their standing in the league. But at least while I'm sitting at home thinking about my lack of cash I can watch the RedWings take the cup...... again!!

You're an a$$, but at least you're a hockey loving a$$.

I would love to go, especially considering their standing in the league. But at least while I'm sitting at home thinking about my lack of cash I can watch the RedWings take the cup...... again!!

Detroit Baby!! :laughing::dope::beerpint:

Ha Ha I just thought you were a nutjob up until now..... LOL

(BTW... freekin Pistons blew it again)

You knew the Celtics were going to the finals. The NBA is sooo fixed.....Now they can say" The 2 most storied franchises in the league are meeting after 20+ years...." :laughoff: :moon: :usa::usa:

You knew the Celtics were going to the finals. The NBA is sooo fixed.....Now they can say" The 2 most storied franchises in the league are meeting after 20+ years...." :laughoff: :moon: :usa::usa:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

your excuse for the pistons not being as good as the celtics is that the league is fixed?

wow...i hope your joking.

go celtics vs. lakers in 5!!!

Did u watch the games???? See the calls? The biggest, most crooked refs in all of sports. Do you not remember the scandel last year? fk the Lakers and Celtics.

Did u watch the games???? See the calls? The biggest, most crooked refs in all of sports. Do you not remember the scandel last year? fk the Lakers and Celtics.

watched every game...and bad calls we're going both ways....ESPECIALLY in boston....

i know its hard to be positive when you lose...but you'll be okay..

:slap: basketball! I thought this was a hockey thread......

this thread is officially the man thread now. we can talk about anything man related in here: baseball, basketball, football, hockey, racing, riding, and most importantly:

boobs.

bouncing_boobs_288x1921.gif

and.. GO WRANGLERS!

Well the wranglers just lost tonight 4-0......Cincinati now leads the series 3-2 and is going home for game six.

Tonight was the wranglers last home game of the season.

:mischevious: :laughoff: :beer_bang:

Well the wranglers just lost tonight 4-0......Cincinati now leads the series 3-2 and is going home for game six.

Tonight was the wranglers last home game of the season.

i went to the game.. most of the people there were on the concession level watching the wings game heh.

i left at second intermission.. wranglers were skating like a pee-wee team.

i went to the game.. most of the people there were on the concession level watching the wings game heh.

i left at second intermission.. wranglers were skating like a pee-wee team.

so what's next ? Men's volley ball ?? :beer_bang: