Happy Birthday ISBB

duniemonkie

Happy birthday, child! :lol::laughoff:

We already celebrated last night. :D I bought him a birthday zookie at PT's. :laughing: No candle though. :blink::thumb:

Good times and some damn good laughes, bud. Hope you have a great weekend in AZ. :clown:

Last night was a blast.. Some damn good laughs and good drink's. Thanks for the drinks and the laughs DuneFreak and DunieMonkie.

Thanks everyone for the b-day wish's. Wish we were gonna be in town to have a party but its also my old as dirt grandma's birthday saturday and she REALLLLLY REALLLLLY REALLLLY wanted us to come up and celebrate our birthdays together so we said OHHHHHKAAAAAAAAYYYYY. Home Inspection at 9am then leave there and head straight for prescott. :D

Thanks again everyone.

What monkie really wanted to title this was...Happy birthday Nick, I can't believe your only 26, you look like your 46!!!!!! :laughing::laughoff::thumb:

Just kiddin, HAPPY B-DAY BRO!!!!! :beerbong: :lol:

Edited by wingnut

Guest Crasher

Last night was a blast.. Some damn good laughs and good drink's. Thanks for the drinks and the laughs DuneFreak and DunieMonkie.

Thanks everyone for the b-day wish's. Wish we were gonna be in town to have a party but its also my old as dirt grandma's birthday saturday and she REALLLLLY REALLLLLY REALLLLY wanted us to come up and celebrate our birthdays together so we said OHHHHHKAAAAAAAAYYYYY. Home Inspection at 9am then leave there and head straight for prescott. :D

Thanks again everyone.

What a fond interpretation of your Grandma Nick!!! :lol: Hope you guys have fun. hopefully it will be much cooler in Prescott! See ya next time!! :laughing:

What monkie really wanted to title this was...Happy birthday Nick, I can't believe your only 26, you look like your 46!!!!!! :laughing::laughoff::thumb:

Just kiddin, HAPPY B-DAY BRO!!!!! :beerbong: :lol:

:blink: the best part about that quote is we were talking about that exact same thing last night.. When monkie mentioned it to amber.. Yup tomorrow is his birthday and can you believe how young he looks for being 46 lol.. Good times :dope:

:laughing: the best part about that quote is we were talking about that exact same thing last night.. When monkie mentioned it to amber.. Yup tomorrow is his birthday and can you believe how young he looks for being 46 lol.. Good times :laughoff:

That's badass, I was with you in spirit!!! :lol:

What monkie really wanted to title this was...Happy birthday Nick, I can't believe your only 26, you look like your 46!!!!!! :drunk::laughing::flipoff:

Just kiddin, HAPPY B-DAY BRO!!!!! :beerbong: :beercheers:

I really did say 46 last night! How do you know me soo well Wingy? Is it a Michigainer thing?

Nick- Happy Birthday man!! 26 seems soooo long ago for me!

For me too, and I'm only 27!

Nick, tell granny happy b-day from all of us please. And don't give her any soup unless you have a video camera :dunno::ninja::banghead: