need some help getting some flyers out

dunefreak

If anyone is willing to help get some of the Dumont Poker Run flyers out to local ATV shops and places where Dumont people visit, please e-mail or pm me your address and I'll mail you a stack. We already have a couple people from Vegas/ Henderson including myself that will be getting the flyers out to shops around here, but I'll need some CA and AZ people to step up. Thanks guys. :beercheers:

BTW: if you don't know about the poker run yet, follow these steps...

1) poke yourself in the eye for living under a rock

2) then click here once you regain vision

:D

:lol: Read the topic title from the main forum page. :lol:

I was trippin' to see it was from you Dunefreak. :dope:

Don't change it now though. :no_no:

:beercheers:

Hey, you can give me some of them this weekend bro,

and I'll see if the guys at YOC ( Yamaha of Cucamonga ) will put em on their counter.

Just some SoCal help for The Frizzz. :laughoff: Yiah!

R-

If anyone is willing to help get some of the Dumont Poker Run flyers out to local ATV shops and places where Dumont people visit, please e-mail or pm me your address and I'll mail you a stack. We already have a couple people from Vegas/ Henderson including myself that will be getting the flyers out to shops around here, but I'll need some CA and AZ people to step up. Thanks guys. :beercheers:

BTW: if you don't know about the poker run yet, follow these steps...

1) poke yourself in the eye for living under a rock

2) then click here once you regain vision

:D

Pete, I need to get some for the shop and I will make it a point to get some to other places while I am at it.

I've got like 5 or 6 shops by my place I could post it at. I'll PM my address if you want to send some to me. I live in the Santa Clarita Area which is next to Magic Mountain in SoCal.

:laughoff::dope::duniemonkie: :fro_smokin: :beercheers::yiah:

All I will need is like 5 or 6 flyers

Edited by HappyHour

Thanks for the flyers Pete! I got them the other day and just delivered them to the shops I thought had the most off-road/sand action. I've got a couple left and will give them to a buddy out in the San Bernadino area, I'll try to get him to put one up at Wright Gearbox place. He's gotten to know Ricky over there pretty good.

Thanks again!!!

:whoop:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys very much!

If anyone else can get some of these flyers out we sure could use the help. E-mail me or pm me an address and I will get a stack mailed out to you asap! :DDRrocks:

It's coming up pretty soon so let's get the rest of these out there. I think I still have about 400-500 flyers left from the 1000 that were made. :ah: